- The official language of the conference is English, and all presentations must be in English.
- Abstracts must be submitted for both Oral and Poster presentations.
- Oral presentation of selected papers must not exceed 20 minutes, and should preferably be kept to 15 minutes to allow for discussion after presentation.
- Poster Presentations should be no less than 750mm x 1060mm, and no greater than 841mm X 1189mm, and should be in portrait (vertical) orientation.
- Registration fee must be received in order to present paper or poster
- Abstract format:
. Abstracts should be emailed as .doc, .pdf or .rtf format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Type set / font should be Arial or Times New Roman, font size 10, double-spaced.
. The entire abstract should be no more than 300 words.
- Deadline for receipt of Abstracts: Friday, 11 January 2008.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the COHAB Initiative Secretariat. Authors will be notified of the acceptance of their abstract as soon as possible after review.
- The following information must be included above the text of each abstract:
. Clearly state whether your abstract is for ORAL or POSTER Presentation
. Title of Abstract
. Authors' Names, Institutions and Affiliations
. Presenter's Name and Qualifications
. Contact Telephone number and email address
. Workshop Number & Title for which Abstract is being submitted
- Please state also if any audio visual equipment is required for oral presentation: e.g. PowerPoint, Overhead Projector or No Audiovisual Required.
- Please confirm your agreement to have your presentation included on a CD of all conference presentations following the event, which may be distributed to delegates at a later date.
If you have a particular topic or idea for presentation but are uncertain if it is suitable, please see the Presentation Guidelines section of this website.
Abstract should be submitted via email to: email@example.com